MELBOURNE DATA CENTRE
Our virtual infrastructure and networks are built from the ground up to provide the highest quality, reliable business services for our customers. We pride ourselves on operating a world-class network built to the performance and reliability demands of our customers.
Data Centre in Melbourne
Our network leverages Cisco routers and switches for total dependency and performance, and features a redundant design to provide capacity in case of a failure in any part of our network.
Our Virtual Infrastructure operates on enterprise grade Intel servers, with multi-core Intel Xeon processors, and we use Coraid EtherDrive SAN systems with SSD drives for extreme performance data storage.
OUR TRUSTED PARTNERS
TECHNICAL DETAILS ABOUT OUR DATA CENTRE
- Minimum N+1 Redundancy on Power Supply
- 2 x UPS Systems (N+1)
- Dedicated Supply Authority sub-station on site, 3200 Amps
2 x 800KVA UPS + Proposed 2 x 600KVA Dual Cord N+1 configuration
- 3 x Generators onsite (N+1 configuration, Utilised on Demand)
- Main Switch Board to Australian Standard 4Bi with 3200 Amps
- 4 x STS supporting 4 x UPS systems and 3 x Independent Mechanical Switchboards + 14 Essential Power Distribution Units
- UPS auto switch/dual cord, automatically switched in upon power loss
- Redundant/dual power is provided to each rack
- Dual Distribution Boards configured with ISO-Bar Technology
Fire Detection and Suppression
- 2 x VESDA sensor systems and 40x Smoke Detectors
- 2 hour fire rating supported by 2hr fire rated doors in DC
- VESDA Fire Detection, under floor, ceiling and Return air
- Multiple SFIP with Mimic configuration fire suppression system
- Minimum N+1 Redundancy for Air Conditioning
- 3 x Chiller Cooling System (N+1) 14 x 150KWs airconditioning units, supported by 3 x Cooling Towers
- Temperatures Maintained at 22ºC (+/- 2ºC)
- Humidity Maintained at 50% (+/- 10%)
- Environmental Monitoring.
Data Centre Security
- Access Control via Proximity Cards & Biometrics
- Secure Locked Racks
- CCTV Camera Monitoring
- 24×7 Security Monitoring & Patrolling